Reemality Bites

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

As GOOD as they get..

I know I'm sounding like a pathetic hopeless romantic but that's all the action going on right now :S so don't complain..

Back to guy no. 2, the nice one, remember? So i made a decision that i wasn't really ready for anything serious, i don't like all the sweetness and i can't find a connection there..

until..

i met up with him last night and to my shock: the guy chopped his hair off! his hair! the hair he has been growing for more than a year only because i told him that guys with long hair make me gag! and I've known this guy for (embrace yourself) 2 weeks. ONLY!

I couldn't utter a word. All i heard myself say was "your hair??!!!!!" i was about to shed a tear or two.. i mean common, this was truely a cinderella story. i would never do anything to my hair no matter who asked! and there was "A" (yes. they have the same initials for those who know guy no.1's name) giving up his assets for me.

I can't possibly imagine what would happen if he ever found this blog. eek!

Anyways, so i decided to give him a chance and stop acting like a complete bitch with vengeance written across her forehead.

Labels: ,

posted by Reem at 10:09 AM

5 Comments:

she say :

i like long hair...

its been almost TWO month and i didn't cut it yet :)

its never be that tall since 8 years if not more ..

:)

March 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Nice Blog Reem

long hair for men ..hmm I had it before and had that doubt, will she think I'm a gay :D.

Generally speaking, I don't know why do you -girls- make it hard for yourself, you have that art of hurting yourself with memories.

Life is too short to be wasted.

March 9, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

Qabbani how sweet of you :)

And Shaheen yes you are right, but it is not only girls who dwell a little bit too much sometimes.

Reem, glad you decided to give him a chance. He seems to really like you ;)

March 9, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Nice blog me like :)

March 10, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

qabbani: how sweet :) you must realy care about her..

shaheen: i totally agree.. and personally speaking, i master the art of being a hopeless romantic :S i need to toughen up..thx for passing by

halool: big kiss.. hope all is good on ur side

mitsuki: glad u like :P and welcome to my blog.

March 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home