Reemality Bites

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A SORRY NOTE TO SELF

I'm sorry for doubting your strength
I'm sorry for all the vicious things you had to endure
I'm sorry you allowed them to constantly backstab you
I'm sorry you sank down to their level
I'm sorry you had to believe their lies
I'm sorry you had to give up your dreams
I'm sorry you gave so much; over and over again
I'm sorry you sang to them
I'm sorry you kissed their pictures goodnight
I'm sorry you celebrated their existance
I'm sorry you fell so hard, repeatedly
I'm sorry you had to cover your face with shame
I'm sorry you prayed to God- for all the wrong reasons
I'm sorry for letting you down

Thank you for walking out!

Labels:

posted by Reem at 10:38 AM

2 Comments:

Welcome back :)

I loved what I read, it was touchy.

We all learn through experience, so try to not be too hard on yourself.

March 2, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

thanx halool :)

good to see you again :hug:

March 2, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home