Reemality Bites

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The EX Factor!

Do you know how sometimes you walk out of relationships vowing the next one is going to be nothing like the first?

No more "bad" boys! no more bull shit! no more sleepless nights trying to convince someone that you were in the toilet and not on the other line cheating on him! No more standing in front of a mirror for a decade trying to decide if this is conservative enough for him! No more giving up your favorite coffee just because he doesn't like the place! and no more high heels on a daily basis just so we look "nice" walking together. GOOD GOD!

ok.. so normally, i should only be open to good men out there! men who shower you with love, don't fuss about what you wear and understand that life revolves around other people and things beside them! what's the problem? me!

I meet a man! the perfect gentleman! socially and ethnically, we come from similar backgrounds.. perfect manners, perfect attitude, perfect sense. Me? not so perfect. I can't help being turned off by all that! I'm in rage! A friend's theory states the following: "Reem, i think you could be diagnosed with the "he-screwed-with-my-head-so-much-that-I'm-mental" syndrome!" do ppl actually pass on their sick traits to their partners?! is it even normal that sweet talk sounds so repelling to me now? :S

I've become so aggressive lately that i literally scare men off.. I-shit-you-not that the guy who hypothetically likes me is terrified of me!

my friends find it hilarious and quite entertaining over a cup of coffee! Girls! not so funny.

sigh! i need Anger Management Therapy ASAP.

Labels: , ,

posted by Reem at 3:51 PM

3 Comments:

Wow, what a psycho! No not you, him hehehe.

I think what anyone needs to do in order to heal is to face his/her problems. And you already know what the problem is. So you need to write down a list of solutions. What can you do to better yourself? If # 1 does not work out, you move on to # 2, if # 2 does not work out, you move on to # 3 ... etc.

You want to look back and manage to smile because you defeated him and not the opposite. Good luck :)

March 3, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Hey, good to see you are back.

Try Yoga babe, and you will never regret it. And always put yourself first :)

RnD

March 3, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

hala: ya you could say so! i mean i never really realized it until i left him and he did manage to change me drastically, even after we were over..

i'd rather not make a list or anything... i don't want to give it any importance or value! i guess it just needs time.
miss you bannoot :)


RnD: ahlan ahlan :) good to be back..

hmmm yoga, i'm afraid i might fall asleep half way thru it :P

good try tho ;)

March 4, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home